Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not getting any water delivered to rear windscreen washer. Checked reservoir is full, can hear pump working and can see drips coming out so figured must be a blockage. Just noticed a pool of water under nearside front wheel arch. Reckon pipe must have come adrift or something. Is this where the pump is located? Any ideas if it might be such a simple fix as reattaching the pipe, or do I need to remove the engine and gearbox to get to it lol馃槻馃槻馃槻

Registered
Hello,
On mine you can get to the lower part of the resovoir and the pump by taking the front offside wheel off and then the plastic wheel arch trim which exposes it all. I actually just popped off the bit covering the pump (front bit) Easy to work on then. I had the same problem but the blockage was along the long pipe run to the rear although it was v handy blowing it through from the wheel arch.. exposing it this way you also get access to the a/c cylinder and pressure switch gubbins.

cheers, Col.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.