This is a very reluctant sale of our cherished Jaguar XK8 Coupe which has been in our family from new.
This car was my late sisters bought new for her in 1998 through her company she was a director of. The car was for her own personal use and then registered in her name with it also being gifted to her on her retirement.

In 2007 my sister was diagnosed with a terminal illness, so passed the car onto my husband and for that reason alone the car is very dear to us.
Sadly though it is time to find a new owner and home for our Jaguar who will continue to look after this car as we have. We really don't want to see it deteriorate through sitting in our garage as we rarely use it these days being very low and find my mini countryman so much easier to get in and out of.

Finished in Jaguar Aubergine ( purple ) With cream leather and wood interior .
First Registration 04 -03-98
MOT to 27-04-23
Mileage 110,000

The car is in very good condition all round, having been very well maintained and looked after throughout its life, it comes with a comprehensive service and history folder with invoices/ receipts and MOT certificates going back to day one.

The paint work is in very good condition with no rust, just the age related patina you would expect for a car of this age. The bodywork is all original apart from the drivers door, which was replaced with a new one after someone reversed into it some years ago.

The heater/climate control LED control panel display has stopped working visibly but the climate control functions work as they should. Apparently, this is not uncommon, and I believe it to be a relatively simple fix. Otherwise, the interior is in great condition. The sagging headliner common on these cars was replaced about 3 to 4 years ago.

The car drives and runs smoothly and sweetly with no knocks or rattles etc
The timing chain guides and tensioners were replaced 08-03-2013

Recent work this year includes 4 new Michelin tyres, wishbone bushes, ball joints and anti roll bar drop links, and a new front windscreen.

This is genuinely a very nice original car with lots of history to show it has been looked after and maintained well.

At present, the car has a personalised number plate R11 JAG which will be removed prior to sale, but may be available with or without the car by separate negotiation. Please contact for further details.

The car is available for viewings/any inspections by appointment, please contact to arrange.
If you have any further questions we will do our best to answer any queries.

We will be away between August 20th to 30th , and therefore unavailable to reply to inquiries or accommodate viewings/inspections during that time, but will respond to anything received asap on our return.
Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Automotive side marker light Plant
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Car Vehicle
Automotive parking light Wheel Car Tire Vehicle
Vehicle Car Speedometer Steering part Motor vehicle
Automotive tire Hood Automotive design Automotive lighting Motor vehicle
Car White Vehicle Automotive design Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Car Vehicle White Automotive mirror
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire