Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, as some of you may know I had a problem with a broken key a few weeks ago, really caught me out.

Sitting in a Jag with a pair of pliers trying to start her up is NOT very Jaguarish, I got a lift home and got the spare, all A ok, but wanted to get the spare replaced
This happened today....

http://www.jaguarforum.com/showthread.php?t=104221

http://www.jaguarforum.com/showthread.php?t=67352
I'd called and spoke to Dougie yesterday and he said to call in today whenever, so I did, around 10.30am

It's always really nice as you drive up, you get a wave ( knowing that they're chock a block with work ) and get waved right in to the workshop to get sorted immediately:-D
To be fair though he was just expecting a replacement key programmed to the car, job done.

Do you have any wipers I asked? Just at that a couple of sets of wipers were delivered and one set was robbed for my car, fitted all good.
Want to do the air filter? I'm here anyway. Air filter checked, yes dirty lets get it replaced, sorted........

What about the fuel filter? You want that done too I suppose?
Yes please and might as well check and replace the pollen filter whilst you're there.....both done in quick smart time.

The only thing left to do is the engine oil / filter....I'm going to National later today and have that done too.

Prestige were awesome today, quick and efficient
New Key bob, blade added and programmed to the car, supply and fit replacement Jaguar wiper blades, new air filter, new pollen filter and new fuel filter £180.00
Happy days :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Jim

·
Premium Member
23,823 Posts
Glad to see you have sorted Jim and a few other things besides.:mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
17,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just back from having the oil @ filter changed too, so fully serviced today + new wipers and a replacement key all programmed in £220.00

Pretty pleased and that should see me over the winter and into mid spring hopefully

Jim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.