Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me where the reverse parking speaker is on a facelift 09 X Type It is so much quieter than on my previous 07 car I can hardly hear it
John Kerr

·
Premium Member
23,737 Posts
Rear parcel shelf for the sedan and rear left quarter panel for the estate.

·
Premium Member
17,795 Posts
Can anyone tell me where the reverse parking speaker is on a facelift 09 X Type It is so much quieter than on my previous 07 car I can hardly hear it
John Kerr
Rear parcel shelf John as advised.....

Jus changed mine of the wife's X type (58) which was soooooo quiet. Fitted a new one and now all good, they are not expensive or difficult to fit

Well worth it.....

Jim

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Many thanks Jim Can I ask where you got the replacement from or was it from the dealer Part number would be great
Cheers John

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
The facelift estate speaker is above the headlining at the tailgate!

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
I presume that's what we call the saloon?

·
Premium Member
17,795 Posts
Many thanks Jim Can I ask where you got the replacement from or was it from the dealer Part number would be great
Cheers John
Hey John, think they're pretty much all the same, tons on Ebay too ranging from £14 - £42

Got mine from my Indy and they fitted it as they were doing other work at the time anyway........not expensive, sorry don't have part number to hand
Jim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.