Rhubarb - My New Super V8

C16RKC

I Have Donated !
Reaction score
That did not work for me Jim, but I just checked the "preferences" and a tick box later it should now be working.

Not the same as an app with notifications though. This forum has by far the best members/crowd, but I find the forum interface very cumbersome.

FlatCap

I Have Donated !
Reaction score
has anybody else noticed, when selecting the forum from your favourites, if you have no notifications then the jaguar in the logo is,Normal,if however you have a notification the jaguar has a red eye?

Ian D

Administrator
Staff member
I Have Donated !
Reaction score
has anybody else noticed, when selecting the forum from your favourites, if you have no notifications then the jaguar in the logo is,Normal,if however you have a notification the jaguar has a red eye?
That's right! Pretty good way of knowing you have updates isn't it?

FlatCap

I Have Donated !
Reaction score
The Red Eye is intermittant.

As i have this feeling of Having a day to fill the box sets are out, an absolute masterpiece Band of Brothers will be helping pass the time today.Maybe a wash on Gary Volvo if we get a fine spell.

Edit: Now surfing Battlefield tours for next year.

FlatCap

I Have Donated !
Reaction score

This seems like it was yesterday, learning all the time is something i say a lot :) along with if you want to know how its fixed look at pictures on ebay. Well, bin ont Ebay me:(

Collecting the rear one on tuesday, red faces all round.On the plus side i was going to do the bushes on the fronts anyway just not so soon.

Last edited: