Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally picked the Jag up yesterday, everything was fine, today malfunction light came on, i had a mechanic plug diag machine in, he said slight emmission/oxygen problem, the car had been stood for a year, he said put some petrol treatment in and give it a good run. Ive done 100 miles today & lights still off.:D
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top