So What Did You Do to your Jaguar today ?

derk

Reaction score
Today I gave it a wash and investigated drivers door not opening from outside, need new handle, Ive snapped the old one, any clues on how to change. Ive got the interior panel off and the stupid metal thing covering the lock mechanism and thts as far as I have got until I get a replacement handle,

chrisb280

Reaction score
cleaned, polished & hoovered inside, good wash outside & got rid of the condensation in the headlight......again!! Decided too that my calipers need painting red too!! A job for spring i think!!

Timjag

Reaction score
Checked the tyre pressures R/H side fine but L/H were low, must be down to the postioning of the car on drive
and at works carpark as the L/H side is always exposed to the weather.

Needs a darn good clean inside and out lol

Goudy

Reaction score
Mine dragged my trials bike and trailer out to a farmers field, where me, the bike and car got plastered in cold mud.

I was going to get it washed on the way home, but the Mrs wants it tomorrow!

Aradia

Reaction score
Today, I have mostly been staring at my X-type, because the garage washed her yesterday and I couldn't believe how shiny she looks now, sans mud! I also took her on a girlie shopping trip with my friend who admired her and then bought her a boot box thingy from TK Maxx to put the foot pump, triangle etc. in :)

Aradia

Reaction score
Goudy you were lucky you didn't get stuck, I got my 4x4 with flatbed totally bogged down the other week in my field but I am on heavy clay!

Oilspill

Reaction score
With a couple of spare hours decided to change the front ARB bushes, as the new ones had been rolling around in the boot for a few weeks whilst I waited for a "weather window", phew... was a bit tight for space in there so only managed to get the driver side done before the light went. Wire brushed the calipers whilst I was at it, and then found a dirty great screw sticking out of the tyre when I came to put it back on, so at least that may have saved me some hassle on the way to work tomorrow. Back is sore now though!