So What Did You Do to your Jaguar today ?

Aleyda Solis

Reaction score
The entire day was spent polishing, cleaning my steering wheel, and cleaning glass. It wasn't an easy task. After reading some guides, I did it, since I do not want my car to have any problems. You can also read a guide about steering wheel if you are interested.
Here is a guide to help you clear the steering wheel. I hope you enjoy it and it will be useful.

rayUK

Reaction score
Welcome to the site Aleyda.
You can add your Jaguar vehicle type to the footer of your page and it helps members if you need info or help with anything in the future.

Whiskery

I Have Donated !
Reaction score
Treated the lady to a fuel filter change as the warm starting had become a two or three turn of the key. Now warm starting perfectly.:)

Jades

I Have Donated !
Reaction score
Finished my Team Meeting and looked out the front window to find my Jag absent!

Dad had realised I wouldn't be able to hear him during the meeting, as I wear a headset, so took it on its weekly journey to the butchers anyway as I always say yes. I'm still working from home.

I also made a note on the calendar to take the battery out and fully charge it on Saturday the 22nd in advance of my holiday to Glasgow a few days later. Lesson very much learnt from ending up needing a jump start before my trip to Wolverhampton last month.

froggyman

Reaction score
Well, today I went to see my local mechanic to sort out our action plan to sort the reverse sensors. our plan is changing one sensor as per computer. the next step would be to see if we could disconnect the reverse system from the computer and install an independent system. I did as well arranged a meeting with a bodyshop in maidstone who might be able to do a great job for my little x type. The future looks promissing. I will get there. Ho and I refill the X type with delicious exteme esso diesel. She purrs like a kitten.

Bronco

Reaction score
arranged a meeting with a bodyshop in maidstone who might be able to do a great job for my little x type. The future looks promissing. I will get there.
If you're looking for a good bodyshop (presumably respraying, etc) I can really recommend Barney Sands in Northfleet. Might not be the cheapest, but certainly one of the best, Froggyman.