Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I have a 2007 XKR coupe which I'm getting the front wheels refurbished on, so whilst they were off I thought it a good idea to change the air filters.

That's been duly done, but when I pulled back the wheel arch liner on the offside - a polystyrene block fell out before I could see where it came from.
When I checked the nearside - nothing was there.
I've had a bit play about where I think it might go but there's nothing obvious. One photo shows where I might go - just under the hose for the headlight washer.

Any ideas or suggestions very welcome.
Grey Wood Gas Snout Metal

Hand Gesture Finger Nail Bumper

Rectangle Grey Line Wood Font

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Gas Automotive exterior Auto part

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Problem solved - I found this post on another forum which shows where it goes.
I'm hoping I can slide it back into place from inside the liner and not even have to contemplate removing the front bumper

·
Premium Member
Jaguar XJ X351 Portfolio 3.0 V6 D Caviar
3,921 Posts
Problem solved - I found this post on another forum which shows where it goes.
I'm hoping I can slide it back into place from inside the liner and not even have to contemplate removing the front bumper

Glad you solved the elusive site for the dropped-out piece of polystyrene Dazza993. I must admit I was clueless but being the inquisitive sort, I took a gander at the link but couldn't see where it went .:rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Not to worry, the main thing is you could, so I'm chuffed for you matey ... nice one (y)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts