Team Dynamics DSR Jaguar set of 4x 20" alloys for sale (staggered) will fit an X350, possibly more models.

wackymatt

Reaction score
I have a set of DSR alloys. These were originally fitted to a Jaguar X350.

Front wheels are 8.5" wide with offset of 49. (P/N: 290SG08549RJ)
Rear wheels are 9.5" wide with offset of 32. (P/N: 290SG09532RJ)

Three wheels are refurbished by a well known wheel refurbishing company, the 4th is brand new (old stock) which had a tyre fitted for a few months. All match and in fantastic condition. All wheels checked for trueness.

I have struggled to find out if any Jaguar models had these wheels as a factory option. But they do appear as an aftermarket option by a British alloy wheel manufacturer called Rim Stock which has a brand called Team dynamics.

I have not seen any other cars on the road with these alloys, they look absolutely great on the car.

The offset for the rears is not the recommended value for the X350, I had no issues with handling whatsoever with them fitted. I have a second set of these wheels which are still fitted to my X350.

The advantage of the smaller offset on the rear is that the the wheel fills the wheel arch nicely, I believe it looks miles better than the standard set up. I had 285/30 tyres fitted with no problem with rubbing.

I am looking for £500 for the set. Collection from Camberley or Woking.