Operating hours are Mon-Fri 07:00-18:00
Cars, vans, minibuses, buses, coaches and HGVs, motorised caravans and horseboxes, breakdown and recovery vehicles, private ambulances, motor hearses, dual purpose vehicles and other specialist vehicle types that do not meet the minimum Euro emission standards are subject to the T-Charge.
Motorised tricycles and quadricycles that are subject to the Congestion Charge are also affected. Motorcycles are not subject to the T-Charge.
.The following will receive a 100% discount on the T-Charge:
- Blue Badge Holders that have registered your vehicle(s) with TfL
- Accredited breakdown or roadside recovery vehicles that been have registered with TfL
- If you have a motor tricycle which is one metre or less wide, and two metres or less long
The following are exempt from paying the T-Charge:
- London licensed Taxis and Private Hire Vehicles
- Emergency service vehicles such as ambulances, fire engines, NHS vehicles and Ministry of Defence vehicles
- Commercial vehicles built before 1973
Vehicles with a historic tax class (40 years and older)