The countdown to Brexit thread

ducmon

Reaction score
The same can be said of any car manufacture. They are normally.built from pieces that are supplied by other firms.

The only firm that uses it own parts is Tesla. Eon Musk even goes to the level of producing his own chips. He controls the tcomplete supply train except for the tyres , even the Batteries are made for by his partners.

Ian D

Administrator
Staff member
I Have Donated !
Reaction score
The same can be said of any car manufacture. They are normally.built from pieces that are supplied by other firms.

The only firm that uses it own parts is Tesla. Eon Musk even goes to the level of producing his own chips. He controls the tcomplete supply train except for the tyres , even the Batteries are made for by his partners.
Not quite true, Tesla licenses ARM CPU technology which is now owned by Nvidia and on Samsung's 14nm fab process. Take a look at the design of a Tesla ARM CPU and the new Apple M1 CPU and they're pretty much one and the same, except the RAM is now integrated with Apple's M1 rather than using separate Micron LPDDR4 chips with the older Tesla version.

Rowley_1812

Reaction score
Not quite true, Tesla licenses ARM CPU technology which is now owned by Nvidia and on Samsung's 14nm fab process. Take a look at the design of a Tesla ARM CPU and the new Apple M1 CPU and they're pretty much one and the same, except the RAM is now integrated with Apple's M1 rather than using separate Micron LPDDR4 chips with the older Tesla version.
:oops: Does this flashy new Forum include a translator so that I can read that in English? 🤪

ducmon

Reaction score
Thanks for clearing that up. I just saw the complete black box which had Tesla cast into instead of just a part number.

s collins

Reaction score
No international law broken therefore no one should resign
breaking lockdown rules snp mp travels using public transport approx 500 mile round trip,didn’t resign
50k covid deaths,how can anyone attribute those deaths to any individual?
bullying ?did Bercow resign?
all in all your bitterness is the voice of someone that preferred the U.K. remain within the constraints of the Eu

Last edited:

hadj

Reaction score
No international law broken therefore no one should resign
breaking lockdown rules snp mp travels using public transport approx 500 mile round trip,didn’t resign
50k covid deaths,how can anyone attribute those deaths to any individual?
bullying ?did Bercow resign?
all in all your bitterness is the voice of someone that preferred the U.K. remain within the constraints of the Eu
The 50K covid deaths are the result of serial ineptitude and in-party nepotism from within the Tory party.

I didn't see Nicola Sturgeon defending the actions of Ms Ferrier in the way Bojo defended Cummings, in fact quite the opposite, and they are not the government.

Interesting point about Bercow, I suppose if you are a Rabid Brexiteer who tends to foam a bit at the mouth when things don't always go the way you want, then his actions could be seen as bullying; to most, he was just outspoken.

payno

Reaction score
Interesting point about Bercow, I suppose if you are a Rabid Brexiteer who tends to foam a bit at the mouth when things don't always go the way you want, then his actions could be seen as bullying; to most, he was just outspoken.
The complaint was he bullied his staff not Brexit MPs see this is what happens when your an ill informed remain moron