The countdown to Brexit thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

j777stp

I Have Donated !
Reaction score
Silly! That was Ursula Undress

It has not been reported in Germany like this. We were just told that she may have misspent 50 million.

So it looks that Germany may be a bad as other countries.
chicken feed mate we the likes of Phillip Green who was thought to have taken a £billion out of his company despite the pension fund being short by £300mil but they didnt take his knighthood from him. The world is run by men who have incredible wealth and no morals other than to obtain more and more wealth and have little or no regard for the people who get lost along the way.

Jag-Black

Reaction score
Seventeen (17) days left in the Big Brexit House.

News in that a deal between Boris and Ursula may happen soon as Ursula is said to be heading towards a final climbdown and is reported to be offering to hang-up the line first.

Former Prime Minister Theresa May has been on the street campaigning for a 'no deal Brexit' as she stands firm that "no deal is better than a bad deal".

Head of EU negotiations Michel Barnier was seen several times this week sporting his favourite neck garment seen last several weeks ago on his visit to the UK where he came for some further intensified fruitless negotiations with the UK. The 'homely' neck tie is available in various leading highstreets fashion outlets.

The other thing I was wondering is that when I look in the rear view mirror, the car behind is the right was round, but if you look close in the mirror your face is reversed?

Boris checks for paparazzi when leaving EU Headquarters in Brussels after further intensified EU talks.

Speculation in most news media covering Brexit suggests it's possible a trade deal between the UK and EU is now 66% possible.

Zero123

Reaction score
The other thing I was wondering is that when I look in the rear view mirror, the car behind is the right was round, but if you look close in the mirror your face is reversed?

Eh? You been on the 'pop' again?

capri v8 driver

Reaction score
This is why the parasites are so worried about Brexit. If they allow it to be success then their own citisens will probably want to leave.

A number of East Germans that I know think the same as you Capri. They feel that they are ignored by politicians. This why the AFD is becoming more popular here as they pretend to listen to street.

Its not only that people get ignored by the politicians but (in the Netherlands at least) Dutch citizens see how there steady jobs more and more turn into flex jobs and all kind of other constructions to get rid off long term jobs but also there labor rights and there worked for and saved pension or social security is not longer a sure thing. They see that there normal paying jobs more and more goes to cheap laborers from the eastern countries (there are est. 3 million cheap laborers from the eastern and southern countries in the Netherlands) refugees and people that have wellfair are forced to work for the wellfair, far below the minimum wages thanks to the open borders and EU regulation. A lot of the housing now goes to the cheap laborers from the eastern countries and refugees and this is causing a shortage and thereby much higher prices on the housing market. I can go on and go on.

If the corona crisis made 1 thing very clear its the government and the EU only support the big companies and the elite with a lots of money but the normal people that lose there jobs are on there own. Since today we are in a lockdown again for at least the next 5 weeks. All non essential business are closed. i wonder how many people will lose there jobs this time and how many small business will close there doors for the last time and than find out they will not get any support from the government or the EU.

Its gone hurt. Maybe this is just the eye opener that people need.

Ian D

Administrator
Staff member
I Have Donated !
Reaction score
With Brexit coming to its conclusion, this thread has pretty much drawn to its end too.

To make this site a more friendly atmosphere again and with the new site changes, there will be no new political threads to be created on this forum for the forseeable future.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.