Jaguar Forum banner
141 - 145 of 145 Posts

·
Administrator
9,866 Posts
I wonder why halogens dont have the option, as can't really see a technical reason....
Maybe due to having two separate bulbs and not just the one compared to bi-xenon, so being controlled differently to bring on full beam.

All I can think of tbh.

Perhaps give it a try activating it in SDD and see if the feature works.

They did similar to the XF, made it an LED headlight only feature from new, but you can activate it and make it work on the standard bi-xenon headlights.

·
Premium Member
2,159 Posts
Auto high beam assist was an optional extra on all models that had xenon headlights on the XE.
Well I'll have to see if I have that then. I've had a quick look in the manual and it does explain them.

Reactions: TheBoy

·
Administrator
9,866 Posts
Well I'll have to see if I have that then. I've had a quick look in the manual and it does explain them.
It’s in driver assistance menu for auto high beam assist. You’ll then have a green auto symbol shown when activated. If not you’ll need it activating, as yours is a 2017 it depends when in that year it was made as it switched to pathfinder. 17MY - SDD, 18MY - Pathfinder.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #144 ·
I shall give it a go one day when time allows. Currently need to do more urgent things with the cars, as is often the case!

141 - 145 of 145 Posts