I'm looking for the coolant bypass pipes that attach to the heads and to the intake manifolds on a 1973 V12. I need both sides, front and rear. My engine is fuel injected,( 1986 XJS), I have the carbs and manifolds to convert it over, but the coolant pipes are different for carbureted and injected. I've attached a pic of what I currently have, just to show what I'm talking about.