Welcome to our overseas members

ADP

Reaction score
Welcome to you new members from overseas wherever you are from, it's nice of you to join so we can get a different perspective on our beloved Jaguars. We seem to be attracting members from far and wide.
Please feel free to participate and we look forward to yours post.

Regards
THE MANAGEMENT :wink:

umleeds

Reaction score
Just joined the forum yesterday. I'm from Canada.....Toronto to be exact. Grew up in Winnipeg (flat Canadian Prairies) and moved east to Toronto over a year ago. I have intentions of visiting Europe at the end of this month. It has been over 10 years since I was in Europe last. Looking forward to it!

Anyone else from Canada?

ADP

Reaction score
Hi Mr umleeds and welcome i think there are are few guys who have registered over the last week.
We were all admiring XJ 220 under the sheet is it yours :?: :?: :cry:

umleeds

Reaction score
ADP said:
Hi Mr umleeds and welcome i think there are are few guys who have registered over the last week.
We were all admiring XJ 220 under the sheet is it yours :?: :?: :cry:

Nope, definitely not my car.

xj220gta.jpg

Here is the uncovered photo.

David
http://www.winnipegluxurycars.com/coppermine/index.php

John Carroll

Reaction score
Canada

Good Morning All,
I live in Victoria on Vancouver Island, originally from Liverpool in the sixties. the past twenty years I have been restoring Jags, just finished a 1964 e-type coupe almost to modsports specs, (such as they were!) Now into a 1963 s-type. Did I mention the three Marcos and a Morris Minor, believe it or not I am searching for a Ginetta! not enough hours in a day!
Enjoy your Day.
Regards to All,
John....