Jaguar Forum banner
341 - 360 of 391 Posts

·
Premium Member
XF S 3.0D V6 18MY Italian Racing Red
7,004 Posts
ohhhh, i definitevely would like to join, however i cannot make any promisses. My job profile makes me to be on the roads very much, and i cannot really plan things in much advance, as my missions abroad are not really with a fixed start / end :( , unfortunately.

However, it is in my mind to come and enjoy the participation to the gathering, meeting fellow cat lovers and see/droll near all this wonderfull cars. If i will be able, for sure i will participate.
"The more the merrier" as they say!!

Reactions: Ruby351

·
Premium Member
Jaguar XJ X351 Portfolio 3.0 V6 D Caviar
3,921 Posts
However, it is in my mind to come and enjoy the participation to the gathering, meeting fellow cat lovers and see/droll near all this wonderfull cars. If i will be able, for sure i will participate.
What a marvellous thought and I now for sure that if you made it over for the meet at the Lakes, you would be made very welcome indeed:)

·
Premium Member
2,183 Posts
G'Day from NZ. I have a maroon '97 automatic XK8. Have had it a couple of years. Thought I joined this forum back then but unable to login so have rejoined lol
Hi Dianne and welcome!

It's not inconceivable that you joined the US based Jaguar Forum at www.jaguarforums.com

Though I can't think why! ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
wow...you are bang on. The website/url is very similar....just an 's' of a difference! Both are .com. I found my initial acceptance to that forum was 01/2020

·
Premium Member
2,183 Posts
wow...you are bang on. The website/url is very similar....just an 's' of a difference! Both are .com. I found my initial acceptance to that forum was 01/2020
It happens occasionally.

Now, just delete that one and stay here :)

·
Premium Member
2,183 Posts
NZ being a right hand drive car country makes the uk forum the superior lol
Oh, I like you already! :)

Which end are you on?

·
Premium Member
2,183 Posts
NZ being a right hand drive car country makes the uk forum the superior lol

Wellington...bottom of the North Island. But I am a Brit...left for NZ over 30 years ago. Most of my family is still in the UK.
Oh wow!

I hope it was a move for the better!

·
Premium Member
3,921 Posts
Hello there Dianne and welcome, great to have you on board

Reactions: DianneF

·
Registered
2021 F-Pace P250 SE R-Dynamic, 2004 XK8 Coupe 4.2
3,657 Posts
G'Day from NZ. I have a maroon '97 automatic XK8. Have had it a couple of years. Thought I joined this forum back then but unable to login so have rejoined lol
Hello & welcome. You are fortunate to be living in a beautiful part of the world, we are hoping to visit again in the future and spend time driving in the South Island.

Reactions: DianneF

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings from Florida.

I'm a native of Toronto, Ontario, but have lived in the US since 1994.

Joined the Jaguar family after my wife and I moved from Upstate NY last September with our dog Riley and our 2 Volvos.

We decided to trade in our 2018 S90 Polestar because we wanted something "funner" for weekends and day trips.

Settled on this 2007 XK and so far so good. There's a few minor issues we're dealing with but the ride is smooth and the V8 is superb.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
3,921 Posts
Hello there Steve and welcome, great to have you join us.

·
Registered
2021 F-Pace P250 SE R-Dynamic, 2004 XK8 Coupe 4.2
3,657 Posts
Hello & welcome

341 - 360 of 391 Posts