Welcome to our overseas members

pjtodonnell

Reaction score
Proud owner of an 03 x type this last month, couple of issues but can't ever see myself driving anything else!

secondjag

Reaction score
Hi All @ the greatest JaguarForum
Joined 30 minutes ago - have read loads of threads over time. Very helpful and useful.
I`m from Switzerland. My Jag is a 2.2 2010 x-type Estate Auto - 54.000Miles. Happy so far.
Some issues but nothing critical. Enjoy my Estate very much. What I like most - apart from other
things - still looks like a Jaguar !!!!! I love it !!!
Kind regards Simon

RotorOver

Reaction score
Hi all,

New member from the States looking at replacing a 2006 Jeep Commander and interested in the F-Pace. Thanks for the add!

Magicland

Reaction score
Wait, I thought YOU were overseas! I'm going to have to get used to that. Just picked up a 2005 S-Type with the 4.2L engine. As with any older used car, it's got a few issues which I'm attempting to sort out at the moment, which, of course, is why I've sought out a few online forums. Already found most of the parts on ebay that I need to get it cosmetically up to speed, now it's time to iron out the remaining mechanical issues. Glad to meet you all!

CanadaJag1981

Reaction score
Greetings from Ontario, Canada. I just purchased a 2004 X-Type with124,000km's. Shes a beaut and looking forward to seeing what i can do with her.