Welcome to our overseas members

nigelin

Reaction score
Hi, I live in Bulgaria, an expat from the UK. Actually just come back from a 3 week stay, kids and grandkids. It was ****** cold!
I've got an S type 2.7 TDV6, 2004, just bought it. I have a small problem with the air con, I'm pretty sure it's the DCC valves but I've yet to test them.

Appleeater

Reaction score
Hello Nigelin, Welcome to the forum. I have also a house Bulgaria, from my experience the car repair is very cheap in Bulgaria, don't waist your energy find a local mechanic to fix it.

nigelin

Reaction score
Hi Appleeater, sorry for late reply, been on the coast. I agree but I want to know as the local mechanic will not understand the Jag as most of them have never seen one!

Appleeater

Reaction score
Hi Appleeater, sorry for late reply, been on the coast. I agree but I want to know as the local mechanic will not understand the Jag as most of them have never seen one!

This is not true. I have seen even a driving school in Sofia giving driving lessons with a Jaguar X Type.

Believe you me. Last time we went to Vratza with a Audi A6, they could put new brakes(electronic brakes) and other parts on the car and it was 3 times cheaper than here in Belgium.

You just need to look around.
Good Luck

dhofar

Reaction score
Thanks for Registering me.. I joined today 26/7/2017..!
Myself from Salalah, Oman..using a Jaguar since 2010..x Type.. Excellant experience so far..