Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
6,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed that quite a few us have a little collection of Classical vehicles.

I am always interested in these vehicles and have a Morgan F4 registered in 1948. Every owner is known along with their address.

I am now going to restore a Harley Davidson WLA which I have owned for a number of years but never had time or money to finish it off. I have to totally restart.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

Nose Hair Head Hand Arm

· Registered
6,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you have a few spare pennies hidden under the bed mattress.
Then you could consider buying this car from JLR classic.

I am sure that we could set up a crowdfunding page and I offer to look after it.

:p🤓😹

· Registered
6,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What are we taking as the start point for a classic?

29 years sounds a lot to me, but 1994 doesn't...

I shan't post my other until I know the range :)

TMW
Here in Germany a classic car is one that is 30 years old but we are not sticklers for the exact age because if you consider my Morgan for example.
It was made out of bits that were lying around the factory from before the war. It was put together in the factory in 1947 and registered in 1948.

THe classification of classic cars and motorcycles has been decided by governments to ensure that there is not too many as environmental zone laws are not valid.

So if you live in London buy a classic car such as a Ford prefect and you don't have to pay Khan any thing to drive there.

· Registered
6,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Reactions: PetA and NM_OLDER

· Registered
6,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Hi Piman,

I did not say that they are vintage. I was just trying to show that if you go to the owner clubs that you can find some good value cars out there.

There are a lot of early Rolls Royce's out there.

Reactions: S-Type Owner

· Registered
6,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Reactions: S-Type Owner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts