What is wrong with main dealers?

TBSNR

Reaction score
Filled in the form on Jaguar website requesting a test drive of F pace. Date now passed. Dealer not been in touch. They cannot be bothered. I cannot be bothered.

M

MontyV8

Filled in the form on Jaguar website requesting a test drive of F pace. Date now passed. Dealer not been in touch. They cannot be bothered. I cannot be bothered.

They probably work on postcode, or credit rating. if either fail their criteria, the offer is not forthcoming.

TBSNR

Reaction score
They probably work on postcode, or credit rating. if either fail their criteria, the offer is not forthcoming.
Sheffield postcode and dealer is HA Fox Doncaster so quite close. Re credit rating up to them if not interested in cash sales!

Stevelow

Reaction score
Jaguar dealers are notoriously awful especially in my locality of greater London. One of the reasons why I'm selling mine and will not buy another Jaguar

t0m4ever

Reaction score
Sheffield postcode and dealer is HA Fox Doncaster so quite close. Re credit rating up to them if not interested in cash sales!
They'd much rather sell you a juicy finance package.

Reaction score
I had the same issue with Slough, guess they are all the same, too much hassle to be bothered to reply and this was before the pandemic so no excuses.