WHeel idendification

wackymatt

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

When I bought my X350 8 years ago it came with these wheels

Its a staggered setup 8.5" wide on the front and 9.5" on the back. As part of a vibration issue I was solving in my car I bought a second set of identical wheels. The vibration turned out to be something else and I now have a very recently refurbished set to sell.

I'm trying to determine if these alloys were a factory fit option for any Jaguar model. I have not seen the design listed for the X350, I have seen the odd photo with these wheels fitted to an XK and the XF but no definitive information.

I'm looking to find as much accurate information as possible so I can put a classified together and target the right audience.

All I know at the moment is that this wheel is the DSR model from Team Dynamics and is advertised as fitting Jaguars on a couple of motorsport type websites.

Any help in tracking down any more useful information will be much appreciated.

THanks

Matt

Neilr

Super Moderator
Staff member
I Have Donated !
Reaction score
Maybe you could list all the info from the inside surfaces of the wheels. Would provide some more clues.

wackymatt

Reaction score
Maybe you could list all the info from the inside surfaces of the wheels. Would provide some more clues.

Good point, I'm in quarantine until the end of Wednesday and the wheels are in my lockup which I cant access at the moment. I'll get the info from the wheels and report back as soon as I can

Trooper

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

When I bought my X350 8 years ago it came with these wheels

Its a staggered setup 8.5" wide on the front and 9.5" on the back. As part of a vibration issue I was solving in my car I bought a second set of identical wheels. The vibration turned out to be something else and I now have a very recently refurbished set to sell.

I'm trying to determine if these alloys were a factory fit option for any Jaguar model. I have not seen the design listed for the X350, I have seen the odd photo with these wheels fitted to an XK and the XF but no definitive information.

I'm looking to find as much accurate information as possible so I can put a classified together and target the right audience.

All I know at the moment is that this wheel is the DSR model from Team Dynamics and is advertised as fitting Jaguars on a couple of motorsport type websites.

Any help in tracking down any more useful information will be much appreciated.

THanks

Matt

Are you sure that the Alloy above is from Team Dynamic, as i have Team Dynamic Alloy Rims with Winter Tyres that i bought second-hand and the Jaguar Centre Caps do not fit, i have to fit the Team Dynamic Centre Caps.

wackymatt

Reaction score
By coincidence a rather shabby set of these wheels has appeared on eBay very recently. Having had an eBay search in place for a number of years looking out for these wheels in order to pick the odd spare or two I, I can say this is quite rare to see a complete set on sale, I think I've only seen a few listings a year for these alloys on eBay.

Interestingly they're listed as Rimstock Team Dynamics and off an X351.

The Jaguar caps do fit these but are a little loose.

Neilr

Super Moderator
Staff member
I Have Donated !
Reaction score
Interestingly they're listed as Rimstock Team Dynamics and off an X351.

Rimstock is an OEM for Jaguar so it is possible that they are factory option wheel from Rimstock. Somebody has to supply the wheels :-D

toranomon15

Reaction score
Looking good. The spoke pattern actually reminds me of KM706 Impact KMC xd series rims that a colleague of mine installed on his truck. Aside from Black rims, I am fond of wheels that has intricate spoke pattern. The aesthetic is kind of hard to pull of, but worth it when done right.