Jaguar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear dear dear.....Looks like a well known numpty is at it again

Only the XJ is the best, every other Jag is pretty terrible and owners must be poor to have to drive around in such misery lol.
No one else can afford it like me, I'm the biggest and best ( have tears running down my cheeks )

Doesn't know a Jag from a Volvo after posting a pic of an X760

Slating fellow members for running around in cheap XF's

Asks where all his support is and the silence is deafening pmsl.

Racially abuse the Chinese nation, then asked by Admin no less.......
"Are you attempting to alienate virtually every member of the forum Jimmy? By my reckoning, you're very nearly there!"

Told again, you're on your own (again) with this one
Admin again..... You've every right to be proud of your XJ Jimmy because you've probably worked very hard to be in a position to own one. However, you must also respect the fact that others might be equally as proud of their X250, X260, X760, X1, F-Type, XJ40 or even their Chinese heritage.
Finally told.......you bring it on yourself!

I'm moving forums lol, its like car crash tv, always something going on lol

Jim
Where did this thread disappear to?

· Premium Member
17,946 Posts
Unsure, hadn't noticed it wasn't around to be fair

Just checked and looks like it was closed down for some reason..........perhaps Ian will fill us in as to what happened

Jim

· Premium Member
11,060 Posts
Maybe Ian can also advise us of the bad E mail that was sent. Name and shame.

Roger

· Premium Member
17,946 Posts
Maybe Ian can also advise us of the bad E mail that was sent. Name and shame.

Roger
There was a bad email?
What am I missing here? lol

If you mean the one that was mentioned a week or so ago by David i think it was?
I thought we had all came to the conclusion that he had over reacted or jumped the gun? Just general spam type stuff that a lot of us see here n there, no?

Jim

· Premium Member
11,060 Posts
Yes your right Jim, I thought Ian was going to see if he could trace the sender. Maybe nothing will come of it.

Roger

· Administrator
10,099 Posts
I never got a message or anything from DevonDavid, but it appeared to be spam coupled with the coincidental IP block here which does happen on occasion by the forum firewall. DD thought it was of a malicious intent by someone from this forum. This does not appear to have been the case at all and was merely a clever spam email.

The thread mentioned was pulled as It achieved its aim of highlighting the fact that people on other forums just can’t let go of their vendetta against here.

· Premium Member
8,744 Posts
There's a vendetta? Should we be worried and look out for Italian looking gentlemen with sharp suits and pistols with silencers on?

Or should we expect the Spanish Inquisition?

· Registered
1,176 Posts
The thread mentioned was pulled as It achieved its aim of highlighting the fact that people on other forums just can't let go of their vendetta against here.
Ian I don't understand how you have come to the conclusion that the other forum is the main instigator of any vendetta
when the op of the thread who as it happens has been banned from the other forum is bringing such threads to this forum

It would appear on my screen that it is the op that wishes to continue any underlying vendetta.
and it is NOT the first time the op has had a go at members on the other forum that have since been banned from here

· Registered
2,750 Posts
Come on guys, give it a break. It's Sunday morning and I have not got a clue what you are all talking about.

Can we stick to Red having a go at David, David having a go at Red, Lost It having a go against the Tories, Jim groping for his 10th bottle of KEO for the morning and Victor chaining his wife to the kitchen sink.

That all made sense to me but something about someone who may or may not be a serious FM and has returned from another site and is starting vendettas is simply too much for my brain to comprehend.

Tony

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.