Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase! (I hope you have somewhere safe to park it... they seem to be a target for thieves)

I know that some of the parts suppliers give you a discount if you're in the Jaguar Enthusiasts Club. JEC also organize country wide events. But I'm not a member so I can't tell you much more.

·
Registered
17,905 Posts
Each region for each club will be different to the next and have their own agendas/outings/meets etc so what might be a good local club in one region may not be as good in another, so one persons advice might be correct in one region but not in yours as well as depending what you want being different to theirs.
Have a look in at your regional JDC and JEC clubs (or any others) then decide

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hi Snoopy. I'm with 2 clubs, the JEC who have a great monthly magazine and superb information back up but they cater for all models. Saying that they have well over a thousand XJS owners.

2nd club is one that I have just joined which is a brand new club exclusively for XJS owners, its called XJS club Midlands. It started off in the Midlands area but is rapidly expanding (members in Australia and Tasmania) so I think maybe a future name change might be appropriate. There is a one off payment of £10 and some very knowledgeable members in it. If you go down to the XJS section on this forum, look for a member called mickblain and PM him, he will give you more details, unless he has already pick you up on here I'm sure mick will contact you. Remember this club is just for XJS motors.

Dave

·
Registered
178 Posts
JEC is a national Jaguar club and they have Regional clubs in all areas around the country. There is 2 in the Preston area and I'm attached to one of them, Red Rose contact email address is - lancashireredrosejec[at]gmail.com club meets 2nd Tuesday once a month at Samlesbury.

The other is Lancashire Swallow email address is sandra.williams21[at]btinternet.com

You cant be a member to these area clubs until you have joined the JEC.

If you require anymore info PM me.

I have PM'd Mick, so he will probably be in touch soon or if you want just google XJS club Midlands and have a look.

Dave

PS. There is also the Jaguar Drivers Club which is a national club, not being a member I can't tell you anything of it. No doubt there will be some members on here who could maybe enlighten you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.