Who are you and what do you drive ?

r04drunner1

I Have Donated !
Reaction score
Hi, I’m Nigel. My current car is an XF 3L diesel 2010.
My previous car was a 2.1L petrol X type, loved it but cost of keeping it running was getting a bit steep. I used to do most of my own maintenance and repairs but age, back and hip issues have put an end of me crawling around on a frozen floor in the wet.
Welcome on board. My first Jaguar was an X Type as well and my first XF was a 2010 3 litre diesel. Fantastic car; enjoy!

Nigel67

Reaction score
Still manage to get out on a motorbike now and then and get out with my wife with the trike.
my x type nearly got triked as I was struggling to sell it, beginning to wish I had after seeing how the new owner treated it.

r04drunner1

I Have Donated !
Reaction score
Still manage to get out on a motorbike now and then and get out with my wife with the trike.
my x type nearly got triked as I was struggling to sell it, beginning to wish I had after seeing how the new owner treated it.
Saying goodbye to something you have cared for and cherished is hard.

The guy who bought my XF 3 litre diesel off me reassured me that he would look after it. To be fair, it's nothing to do with me any more: his car, he can do what he likes with it. But I did feel a wrench as I watched him drive her away!

ColmO

Reaction score
Hi guys.... I am Colm, a rugby loving Jag enthusiast from Dublin Ireland. I have owned Jaguars for the past 25 years but the XJ
has a special place in my heart. There are currently 4 of them in my garage and unless I get rid of one or two, I might be joining them !!!

Nice to meet you all.

Last edited: