Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just replied to a post, in which I linked existing posts and now they have gone for approval. WHY??????????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Blinking heck, I was only posting internal links on this site, what with the lost how too links, this forum is losing a lot of it's appeal:(

·
Registered
235 Posts
I only pop in now and then as it seems that if you do not agree with certain 'moderators' your post are removed/modified or you get threatened with removal!!! There are plenty of other, properly run and Helpful Jaguar forums out there, shame really but they reap what they sow!!

·
Registered
277 Posts
im a new boy here, but i have experienced just the opposite.
the moderators here seem to have got it just right, they let things "run" and dont move/delete posts unless there is good cause. (in what i have seen so far)
an XF forum that i wont name is far more controlled by the owner/super moderator they move things and edit at the drop of a hat, and quite a few members i know have left because they felt it was a "moderators" site and not offering free opinion.
if you criticised the model of car he is getting, he would throw his teddy out of the pram, but here is seems very much live and let live.. thats why i moved here, after watching for a while.
its a tough job looking after things, and there has to be some control or it would be chaos.

·
Registered
7,589 Posts
Here Here Listdoonvarna! This site costs you nothing, you want it run differently? Set your own up and find out how much effort is involved, this site has had quite a level of obnoxious behaviour in the past, we got sick of that and I think the balance now is as good as you could hope for, if the moderators take exception to something you say, and you're not happy about that - you have the right to leave at any time.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I only pop in now and then as it seems that if you do not agree with certain 'moderators' your post are removed/modified or you get threatened with removal!!! There are plenty of other, properly run and Helpful Jaguar forums out there, shame really but they reap what they sow!!
Or the thread gets locked!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.