Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all,
I am not new here, but have not been around for about 5 years.

However, I bought a 2009 XKR 5.0 last week, which came with no owners handbook, and the JTIS digital manual I have only covers cars from 97 to 2004.

The drivers side headlight doesn't work, so I figured this might be the time to enquire if there is any (probably digital like the JTIS) workshop manual available anywhere for my latest Jaguar?

·
Premium Member
23,812 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you JimboV8, I didn't expect there to be a manual for the 5.0, so your links are a particularly pleasant surprise. 🙂

simpo3 they seem as scarce as hen's teeth, and your link is for the 4.2 by the look of it.
I wonder how much a handbook for the 5.0 will cost, coz so far I haven't seen one anywhere. :cry:

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
simpo3 they seem as scarce as hen's teeth, and your link is for the 4.2 by the look of it.
Ah yes. Oh well, you get the idea!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have you tried Jaguar?
MrKis no not yet, and I'm a bit dubious about doing so, but nothing to lose by asking I guess. I will ask some dealers next week and see how much they want for a handbook.

simpo3 indeed I do, and my wallet is hiding already in case I make it any lighter :D

·
Premium Member
23,812 Posts
And here’s a set including the wallet,

Reactions: PetA and John Wilko

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Anyway, if you think that's bad, somebody swiped the Aston Martin umbrella out of my car somewhere between the last owner and me. When I pointed out its absence to the dealer he shrugged and said 'You can get one on eBay for a fiver'. I should have said 'Excellent news my good man, kindly purchase one for me and I'll give you a crisp tenner for it, that's 100% profit for you me old china gorblimey squire and make no mistake.'

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
And here’s a set including the wallet,
JimboV8 my apologies, I didn't look carefully at all the links you posted first time around.
I have just re-examined the links and have ordered the Jaguar XKR manual including the wallet. Thank you for your detective work on owners manuals. I should soon be able to understand all the gadgets in my XKR 🙂

1 - 15 of 15 Posts