Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
I *think* JTIS was superceded at some point in 2005(ish).

The replacement was TOPIx. TOPIx - TOPIx

There are links to this on the site, but apart from the owner's handbooks, it requires payment. There's a also a downloadable version referenced somewhere on the site that covers a rather greater range of VIN numbers (up to H99999 in the version I downloaded) and running out to over 6000 pages. Here's one source:
X350 Workshop Manual [Jaguar X350 XJ6 XJ8 XJR] : JagDocs, The Source for Jaguar Documentation!

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I bought a massive file about 18 months ago, can't remember how much, but. It seems to be a very early workshop manual, and rather primitive. My JTIS CD is better, not that I do much work myself, too old and decrepit now !!

·
Registered
17,905 Posts
You can get tech manuals and pdf manuals
A petrol version of the tech guide book was also was handed out at last years X350 seminar (RH book of the 2 books together)
Here is a page from a pdf tech manual from the 2006MY version and also a different tech manual for the X Type 2.2d and Jaguar 2.7d engine

·
Registered
17,905 Posts
Depends how many models and length of subscription (from 1 day up to 1 yr)
Prices are on TOPIX
Daily subscriptions end at midnight regardless of what time of day you sign up.Dont sign up on a Sunday.

·
Registered
989 Posts
You mentioned that a year or so ago but both times I have subscribed, the subscription ended exactly 24 hours after I signed up :confused:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.