X260 MY17 project

Big Toe

Reaction score
I’ve now been informed that the coilovers have to be returned and new ones sent so they’re getting collected this week. Slightly disappointing but I probably wouldn’t be fitting them until March at the earliest anyway, when the bad weather passes.

Since the Car Play and update was put on by the dealer last week I’ve been working on a few other little things. Put the new maps on from Here and got the Remote Premium installed. Not a huge difference from either but it’s the little things that all add up.

JimC64

Reaction score
I’ve now been informed that the coilovers have to be returned and new ones sent so they’re getting collected this week. Slightly disappointing but I probably wouldn’t be fitting them until March at the earliest anyway, when the bad weather passes.

Since the Car Play and update was put on by the dealer last week I’ve been working on a few other little things. Put the new maps on from Here and got the Remote Premium installed. Not a huge difference from either but it’s the little things that all add up.
The little things do ALL add up and enhance the bigger picture..............crack on and get them done while you're waiting

Jim

Ian D

Administrator
Staff member
I Have Donated !
Reaction score
Moved this thread to the x260 XF section, maybe easier to find there and may help others too as it’s a project thread.

Clactonite

Reaction score
Big Toe, nice project. There's a thread called

2020 XF - Low Battery Warning​

Which describes the CTEK charger and my way of permanently connecting the leads to the battery. The CTEK was very highly recommended in another thread on this forum, and I have now used it twice in the cold weather. Perfect bit of kit. It shows progress through the charging process via 7 or 8 LEDs and detects faults too. Ideal in your projects build phase.