Jaguar Forum banner
341 - 344 of 344 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #341 ·
John came over today late morning, fuel filter for the XF after the XJ had hers done

He was going to sort out my fuel filters for both the XJ and the XF and so after a coffee or two, we set to work, XJ first.

Anyhow, XJ done, onto the XF, fuel filter removed and filled with fresh diesel and replaced all ok, I cycled the ignition on a few times and then started, all ok, job done.

John left not long after, lots to do in his garage, trying to get some work done on his project car.

Early afternoon, dry(ish) and still light(ish) decided to eventually wash both cars

Wheel Car Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle

Done, then the light drizzly rain came, but at least I know they were cleaned lol

Jim

·
Premium Member
Jaguar XJ X351 Portfolio 3.0 V6 D Caviar
3,921 Posts
John came over today late morning, fuel filter for the XF after the XJ had hers done

He was going to sort out my fuel filters for both the XJ and the XF and so after a coffee or two, we set to work, XJ first.

Anyhow, XJ done, onto the XF, fuel filter removed and filled with fresh diesel and replaced all ok, I cycled the ignition on a few times and then started, all ok, job done.

John left not long after, lots to do in his garage, trying to get some work done on his project car.

Early afternoon, dry(ish) and still light(ish) decided to eventually wash both cars

View attachment 58898

Done, then the light drizzly rain came, but at least I know they were cleaned lol

Jim
Well that was a good session Jim AND both Jags clean too very nice, so now what are you going to be doing with yourself now that you have a weekend free from car washing ... great thought eh? (y):unsure:

·
Premium Member
17,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #343 ·
Well that was a good session Jim AND both Jags clean too very nice, so now what are you going to be doing with yourself now that you have a weekend free from car washing ... great thought eh? (y):unsure:
Good to get done and out the way Gina.

May look to catch up with my mate DB tomorrow, plus a few errands to run, then it may just be a Glayva night tomorrow night 🥃🥃🥃

Jim

·
Premium Member
Jaguar XJ X351 Portfolio 3.0 V6 D Caviar
3,921 Posts
Good to get done and out the way Gina.

May look to catch up with my mate DB tomorrow, plus a few errands to run, then it may just be a Glayva night tomorrow night 🥃🥃🥃

Jim
Sounds perfect Jim, you do seem to have been very busy of late with Jag upgrades and what not, putting your feet up with a glass or three will do you good for sure :)

Reactions: Glenn65 and JimC64
341 - 344 of 344 Posts