Jaguar Forum banner
1261 - 1280 of 1342 Posts

· Premium Member
19,041 Posts
a forum member of the Dutch Jag forum spotted it as well, and did manage to take a photo

View attachment 60358
2018 diesel
Hey henkjan, are you doing what's known as a "Steve"?

Do you have others spotting for you on your behalf? ;)

Jim

· Registered
2,064 Posts
Moved house today to a new area in Rhondda valley. Decided to drive to my "local" for a beer with son as we have been grafting today.

Said to my son bet there won't be any jags in the car park. Get out of car, and in the house opposite the pub was this :

Couldn't make it up!

· Premium Member
431 Posts
Moved house today to a new area in Rhondda valley. Decided to drive to my "local" for a beer with son as we have been grafting today.

Said to my son bet there won't be any jags in the car park. Get out of car, and in the house opposite the pub was this :

Couldn't make it up!
Is that Dai’s car then?

· Registered
1,941 Posts
Tom appears to be getting more points than anyone that's actually on the forum!!.. 😁

· Premium Member
19,041 Posts
Round trip Manchester - London - Manchester today.
400 miles.
X351 seen - 0. Unless mine parked outside Costa counts...?
Lol been there Michael, travelled 400, 500 miles or more and seen none, 900 miles in one day and saw two

Jim

· Registered
2017, Jaguar XJ
283 Posts
Saw one on my way to the gym this morning but at it was down the other end of the street and I was not turning into that street I could not be bothered to take a photo... It was doing a school drop off as there is a school towards the bottom of that street... No points for being lazy 😂

· Premium Member
431 Posts
Does a gothed-out XJ Estate get any points. Spotted earlier today in Malvernshire…
(I did check that it was empty)

3.0d apparently.
Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle Sky

· Premium Member
2017 Autobiography
13,294 Posts
Travelled to NE of Scotland for new year from Belfast.

Not one seen on the way there nor back.

Rare car indeed!
They were dodging the potholes, by being anywhere but Scotland!

· Premium Member
19,041 Posts
They were dodging the potholes, by being anywhere but Scotland!
I think there's a slight chance you could be talking out yer bahookie there Mac lol
Then again, there's an equal chance you may be correct

Jim

· Premium Member
2017 Autobiography
13,294 Posts
I think there's a slight chance you could be talking out yer bahookie there Mac lol
Then again, there's an equal chance you may be correct

Jim
Rigger had a pot hole incident recently on your pristine Scottish roads. Not quite as severe as mine, but plenty nasty enough.

· Registered
57 Posts
1261 - 1280 of 1342 Posts