Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well iv'e waited in all day for my new wing to be delivered by Yodel, have checked the tracking details regularly, then all of a sudden a message comes up "returned to depot"... tried calling and was told unable to deliver your parcel today then they hung up, so i rang back to complain and ask why they couldn't deliver today, can't tell me why, can't tell me when, so not a happy person.

the only problem with these cheap couriers is they are not reliable, would rather pay a little more and know it will be delivered on time.

· Registered
181 Posts
Yodel are a disgrace and hate it when I get the message 'your parcel will be delivered tomorrow by Yodel.........'

DPD cannot be faulted in my experience and miles ahead of the rest.

· Registered
695 Posts
I think it depends upon the quality of your local delivery guy or gal.

I've had no trouble whatsoever with mine, thankfully.

· Banned
7,619 Posts
Yodel are simply the dregs of the Parcel Business , inevitably staffed with Foreign Labour working excessive hours for
little money . Get down to the Depot and collect yourself if possible , this will be less hassle in the long run .
Make sure you check the consignment for damage .

· Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
East sussex to gatwick sorting office, out all day then returned to gatwick sorting office, no reason why it was returned, now on way to wednesbury hub, supposed to have been delivered today. Im in Worksop north notts so no where near

· Banned
7,619 Posts
That Parcel of yours will go from the Wednesbury Hub to your Local Yodel Depot overnight , I don't know which Depot
covers your Area , I would check that wing with a fine tooth comb before signing for it . Plenty about Yodels dire service

· Administrator
10,099 Posts

· Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well its just attived at lincoln delivery office, so might be with me tomorrow

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.